Safe Cleaning Recipes:
Great as a spray on kitchen counters, refrigerators and stoves. Not for windows or wood.
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons fresh squezed lemon juce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dr. Bronner's Castile soap
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
Pour into a 24 oz. spray bottle and shake well.
Essential Oil Cleaner
For wood, counters, refrigerators and stoves. Just spray and wipe.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol
- 5-10 drops peppermint, lemon or orange essential oil
- 1 squirt natural dish soap
Pour all the ingrediants into a 16 oz. spray bottle and shake well.
Vinegar and Vodka Cleaner
General cleaning. Spray on conter tops, inside and outside of refrigerators, stoves, floors. Not for wood.
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup vodka (wait until you are finished cleaning to drink the rest)
- 10 drops lavender oil
- 10 drops lemon oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
Pour ingrediants into t 24 oz. spray bottle and shake well. Not for wood.
Disinfectent Wipes #1
Great general purpous wip for just about anything.
- 2 cup water
- 1/24 cup white vinegar
- 8-10 drops lemon essential oil
- 8-10 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 5-7 drops tea tree essential oil
The vinegar has disinfecting properties and the essential oils provide anti-bacterial and natural germicide properties, while also giving the solution a pleasant scent.
Disinfectent Wipes #2
Another general purpous wip. Great for quick cleanup.
- 2 cup water
- 4 Tbsp Castile Soap
- 16-20 drops tea tree essential oil
This is basically my multipurpose cleaner for using with the wipes. The tea tree oil has anti-bacterial properties and the castile soap provides the cleaning power. You can find both castile soap and tea tree oil at Target, but I have found the best prices online.